Sunday, April 22, 2007

The First Post...

Hi there folks. As you can see, I've created a new blog to replace the old one that I used to keep in my AOL profile. I'm going to try and use this space exclusively for talking about baseball, and not just the Red Sox, and I'll hopefully use it a lot more than I've used my old one.

I made this new blog so that people could see it without me having to be online. This will be helpful this summer when I'm stuck at home with my lousy dial-up connection. And because this is online so that everyone can see it, maybe I'll be more motivated to write more often.

If you still want to check out posts from my old blog, I'll leave the link to it in my AOL profile. My screen name is JakeOD21 for those of you that don't have it already.

The title of my blog isn't very exciting. If anyone has any ideas for something new, let me know!

Bookmark this page! Check back often! I look forward to working in this space and I welcome all of your comments and suggestions.

No comments: